Thursday, August 18, 2011

troubleclef

Hello again, another musical update!
I've recently discovered this wonderful YouTube channel by troubleclef
It's pretty much jam-packed with some of the most fantastic acoustic guitar arrangements I've heard. I really can't decide which to showcase in this blogpost, as so many of them are pure brilliance, but here are just a select few of my favourites...


First up; a couple of Beatles tunes!



and check this one out If I Fell (The Beatles)...


Plus a lovely tune from 'Annie' the musical;


And a classic Christmas tune, because even though it's nowhere near the holidays, it's just too beautiful not to mention; Christmas Time is Here (Vince Guaraldi)


It's also worth checking this out; it sounds like a challenge, and he pulls it off pretty damn well - Life on Mars (David Bowie), aaand finally this My Favourite Things (Richard Rodgers)


Enjoy! And give his channel some lovin' - he definitely deserves it.


Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails