Friday, August 19, 2011

wonderland

Hello peeps,
Finally got round to giving colour to lineart which I had drawn out about a year ago. This is the result!


What do you think?
I'm decently happy with it...my first proper piece using Copic Markers - I've fallen in love with them! Addicted to buying them, my collection of colours has now hit about 55 in total. I'd recommend giving them a try - they are a little pricey but also refillable which means that they're a pretty good investment in my opinion. You do need to use quite a thick paper with them, otherwise the ink bleeds and warps the surface. But other than that it's just a matter of trying them out and off you go!

Also, the usual protocol applies to my artwork - please don't attempt to use or copy it without first getting direct permission from me! 

You can find this artwork as well as prints and other pieces on my deviantART account.

I'm so very tempted to whip up a Harry Potter themed picture next! JK Rowling fangirl: guilty.

And with that I bid you adieu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails